Friday, January 9, 2015

Romantic Words

Romantic Words
Need a list of romantic words? I can not find the words to express what you feel? Well, help is on the way. Here are some words and phrases that will help you say what you feel.

List of romantic words
 
 Romantic Words
The three most romantic and most powerful words remain, "I love you." Here are some words to describe the person you love: adorable, amazing, angel, baby, baby, beautiful beloved, best,, haunting, honey, natural, all, well, gorgeous, beautiful, celestial, honey, sexy, sugar , baby, baby, and wonderful.

Here is a list of words that describe your romantic love or how you feel: love, haunted, appreciate,, crazy, always, always, luck, wild treasure trove.
Say I love you


Another way to say "I love you" that is in another language Here are some.:

Romantic Words
  •        French = I love you and adore you
  •        Greek = agapo
  •        Italian = Ti amo 
  •        In Aloha Hawaiian = Ia 'Oe
  •        Russia = Ya tebya lyublyu
  •        Spanish = I love you I love you or

List of romantic sayings and quotes

Romantic Words 
With a list of romantic words, you also need some romantic quotes or sayings. First, there are some quotes about love, then there are some phrases and several poems that can tell the person you love.

       Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. - Aristotle
       If I had a flower for every time I thought about you, I could walk in my garden forever. - Alfred Lord Tennyson
       For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. - Judy Garland
       You know you're in love when you can not fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - Dr. Seuss
       The spaces between your fingers were created so that another could fill -. anonymous
       You hold the key to my heart.
       My love for you is unconditional and eternal.
       I adore.
       You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
       You are my perfect match.
       You're the one I always wanted.
       You make my heart stop beating.
       Last night I looked at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.
       I will love you to death, and then some.
       [When her or give her a dozen roses, 11 real and fake], saying, "I will love you until the last rose dies."


Love Poems:

Romantic Words       
"I love you, I love you, but a love that should not dieTill theeWith sun coldAnd aging stars." - William ShakespeareHow that I love you Let me count the ways.I you like depth? heightMy width and soul can reach, when feeling out sightFor the ends of Being and ideal Grace -. Elizabeth Barrett Browning

The first four lines of "I carry your heart" by mail. e. Cummings:

       I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart) I am never without it (anywhere I go go, my dear, and what is done only me is your fault, dear)


Other ways to be romantic

Romantic Words  
Sometimes it takes more than a list of romantic to be romantic words. After all, actions speak louder than words. Here are some romantic things to do.
  •        Before he or she finishes a sentence, kissing passionately.
  •        Draw a bathroom and throw a few rose petals.
  •        Say, "You will never lose me" with a gift compass.
  •        When he or she takes a shower, draw a heart on mirror.
  •        Kiss in private and in public.
  •        Hold hands.
  •        Playing footsies watching TV.
  •        Buying a gift for no reason. 
Romantic Words



Romantic Words ===> www.1firstin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment